Anila Zefi on 6 Wardrobe Items That Age You
Why do so many powerful women look... tired? Not in their faces. In their clothes.
I started looking closer at the wardrobes of my clients – executives, celebrities like Keri Adams, women who lead teams and close deals. And I noticed a pattern.
There are six specific items that keep showing up. Items that are quietly ageing these women without them even realizing it.
Skinny pants. Dated cashmere wraps. Matchy-matchy suiting. Tiny handbags. Low-rise anything. Polyester blouses.
We are moving away from these outdated pieces and moving toward what I call Wardrobe Architecture. It is about proportion, fabric, and presence.
I have just released the full strategic breakdown of these six offenders and exactly what to swap them with.
If you are a woman who refuses to fade into the background as you get older, this is the blueprint you have been waiting for.
Explore the 6 Wardrobe Items That Age You (And What to Swap In) by MOTRATI:
How are you evolving your professional silhouette this season? Are you sticking with the classics, or are you ready to clear out what is ageing you?
Anila Zefi
Creative Director & Founder, MOTRATI
Comments
Post a Comment